Tuesday, July 16, 2013

kick start this old blog

 I once again feel the need to kick start this old blog!
 
Seeing that I haven't written since October 2012 and it's now mid-summer 2013 I have a lot of catching up to do.
 
A "Lego" themed birthday party right before Christmas for my youngest.
 
 
Enjoying a "white" Christmas at home.
 
 
Hosting a glorious celebration at Easter with family and extended family.

 
A wonderful Florida vacation in the month of June.

 
At that brings us to today....enjoying a sweet treat on a hot summer afternoon.
 
 
And let's not forgot all the chorus and violin concerts, gymnastic practices, ballet recitals, swim lessons and homework, homework, and more homework.  To say the least it's been busy!
 
I still am doing daycare during the day, but I am feeling the need to restart this blog. 
 
I HAVE a degree in interior design.  I went to college for 5 YEARS!  I've asked myself recently, "Why I am not using it!"  So in the middle of our life, I would like to redo bits and pieces of our home. 
 
I found a wonderful group on FB in my community that you can sell items.  I'm sure every community has something like this, or you can use Craigslist.  I've already sold 2 items in the last 3 days and plan to sell more.  My hope is to sell and then buy.  So yes it's going to take me sometime, but I'm in no hurry.
 
That's where the restarting comes in.....I want to document the whole process on this blog.  My long term goal is that this can be a new venture for me as a designer.  I don't know!!!  It's a ways away, but I guess I have to start somewhere.  And let me tell you that I was pretty pumped from my first 2 sales!
 
Wish me luck!
 
Thanks for stopping.
 
Bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment