Monday, June 20, 2011

etsy shop

  Wow! 


I just listed a few items in my Etsy shop! 

It took some researching and preparing, but I now have several items listed.

I am currently selling printable PDF files of cards and note cards that can be printed off at home or at a local print shop.  Print as many as you like!

I see myself as a crafty person but I have taken my crafty-self into a new direction.  Instead of painting wall letters for a child's room or making little girl hair bows I have turned to my computer.  This new outlet has no physical inventory as in the past, plus I am able to work on it at various parts of the day which I love! 

Here are just a few items that I am currently selling....


 


Below is what the printable file would look like when sent to you.


 I am also currently selling a template to make the envelopes shown below.  You can print them out or trace them onto decorative/patterned paper.  The template makes an A2 sized envelope.


Click on the Etsy button on the left side bar and that will take you to my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment